Thursday 12 November 2009

Day number 3

So, today has been about as interesting as yesterday. I did shower today though and download the Twilight and New Moon soundtracks; going to see the film next week with 3 of my best friends from home - Beth, Justine and Becca. Shame Hannah can't make it, she'd complete our fivesome. She's at uni in Preston though, so I'll let her off.

Lauren got her Blackberry today, so when she FINALLY sorts out her email and wifi, I'll be able to talk to her on BB chat 24/7, amazing! ♥ SO glad I met this girl.

I have an appointment at the job centre tomorrow, ashamed to say I am going to begin claiming job seekers allowance. Never thought I'd see myself say that. Oh well, it's only until I find a proper job, which hopefully won't be too long. On the subject of employment, my boss from my job in London sent my pay cheque to my London address, who claim they returned it to the sender. My boss hasn't had it back yet. I hope it hasn't gone missing, that'd be me down a good £150 quid or so, and I just can't afford to lose that kind of money right now!

My mum's gone on another date tonight. The guy's 10 years younger than her with tattoos and a shaved head, as well as being my brothers football coach. Hello midlife crisis? She says she likes him though, so I'm happy for her. Kinda despressing that my mum has a more active love life than I do. First guy she's dated properly since her and my dad broke up, hope it works out for her. My dad's been with his girlfriend for over a year now and I still haven't met her. Not sure what's up with that to be honest.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I met you too, I love how you're already one of my best friends <3

    my Facebook and MSN haven't been working properly tonight, tbh I might just text you on my BRAND NEW FUCKING BLACKBERRY. I don't think I'll ever stop being chuffed with it ;p

    love you xxx

    ReplyDelete