Monday 23 November 2009

Good mood

Listening to: Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron and Wine

I've had a lovely day with one of my best friends Becca today ♥ Haven't seen her properly in ages, but today we went Christmas shopping and out for tea (Pizza Hut happy hour, 4 quid for a starter a pizza and a drink, amazing!) then we had mulled wine from the German market, was so nice! Until I started to feel ill, so I came home, had a bath then watched Sex and The City movie. Cannot wait for the second one to come out! I fully intend on buying all of the series with my xmas money!

I went to the hairdressers to see about getting my hair done blonde today - gonna cost around £120, but I need it done twice because my hair's so dark, so that's about £200. Is going blonde really worth that much money? I think so.

I'm talking to this guy on MSN who says he's going to prove to me that men can be amazing and he wants to meet up...good luck to him is all I can say, I'm sure as hell gonna take some convincing!

Lauren is booking tickets to come up for my birthday tomorrow, YEY! xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment