Sunday 22 November 2009

SO excited!

Listening to: Use Somebody - Kings of Leon
(I like the Live Lounge version by Paramore more though)

Reasons to be excited are as follows:
1. Lauren is coming to visit earlier than expcected, YES!
2. I'm going to London on December 4th to see Frankmusik with Ann-la!
3. I'm taking a leap and trying out blonde.
4. I plan to get a lovely tattoo across my back, it's gonna be big and gorgeous!
5. Jedward are playing in Newcastle on December 5th. I hate them, but boyyyy are they worth a watch live!

Diet has gone completely out of the window though. Put all of the weight that I lost back on; Kate Moss says "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels"? Well fuck you. You're beautiful and everything, but give me a curry and a pint of cider anyday and I'll bloody well enjoy it!

Chow for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment