Monday 16 November 2009

For Lola

Yup, for you, since you're complaining you haven't had your daily dose of CT, even though you haven't blogged in 4 WHOLE DAYS.

The diet isn't going to well, had a bad weekend and 2 pints of cider at the pub tonight followed by 4 ham and cheese sanwhichs and crisps. Nightmare!

Christmas shifts have been put up in the pub; I'm working xmas day, boxing day AND new years eve. Devastated! At least I have new years day off, hello massive piss up ♥

I told this guy who I'm friends with that I like him on Saturday night, even though all he ever talks about when he speaks to me is how much he's in love with this girl who I won't name, even though loads of people have told me she's a right bitch. He hasn't spoken to me since; excellent. My life's going as well as ever.

I also caved on the giving up smoking and bought some cigarettes on Friday night, only to lose them after smoking 2. I'm 99% positive I left them in my mums car; but they're not there now and she hasn't said anything. I think he's taken them and not said anything just to mess with me to be honest.

Currently have no other news, apart from LAUREN IS COMING TO STAY SOON. Literally cannot wait. If she doesn't come I will be GUTTED and possibly never talk to her again. And if that fails, for at least 5 minutes. I'd never be able to stop talking to her for good, she's too amazing. Definitely friends for life! xxx

1 comment:

  1. I'M GLAD YOU LOST YOUR CIGARETTES, SMOKING'S NAUGHTY. I left my packet of Marlboro Lights outside GH's room when I left London (I lecture my mom on smoking every time she lights up so I can't exactly let slip that I smoke too ;p) and he hasn't even been in touch with me since I left, FML.

    I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT COMING TO STAY WITH YOU <3 we are going to have the most absolute BEST time ever. xxx friends4lyfe!

    ReplyDelete