Tuesday 17 November 2009

Don't let them see you cry

Listening to: Lie In the Sound - Trespassers William

So, today hasn't been great. Was in a mega good mood until my grandad bought me a galaxy bar; I caved, ate in, then ate 4 packets of crisps, 4 sandwiches and some Fanta. I'm so shit :( TOMORROW I WILL BE GOOD ALL DAY. I've put back on nearly all of the weight I've lost.

Feeling pretty shity currently, miss Lauren, miss London and wondering why I don't miss other people. I really don't want to be at home for the next year. I'm also worried I'm not gonna get into uni anywhere for next year; my grades are canny rubbish. I'm also sick of sitting in the house 24/7, I need some money and a proper job. Not having any luck in finding either. URGH.

I've been thinking about someone loads lately. I told Lauren all about him already. I really want a boyfriend, but the only person I want is him. No matter how many other people I like, nobody ever compares to him. I'd ditch anyone in a second, for the chance to be with this guy. I know it's never gonna happen though. Two words: fiance, child. I've been in love with him for well over 2 years now, but I haven't seen him in ages. The worst part is I think he felt the same; I hate how compicated life can be. I really, really miss him.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'd do anything for things to go back to how they used to be ♥
You're amazing.

1 comment:

  1. oh sweetie :( I wish I could give you a hug. please try and keep your chin up; I know it's hard but you're BEAUTIFUL and you deserve to be happy. I'll make sure we have a brilliant time in December when I come visit.

    I miss you & I love you xxx

    ReplyDelete